Saturday 8 October 2011

THROUGH MY LETTERBOX








Twin-Bred by Karen A. Wyle (e-book)
Karen kindly sent me this book though it won't work on my kindle so I am waiting for the kindle version. The book is officially out on 15th October! (so put it on your wishlists now!)I will be doing a feature on the book and an interview with Karen on that very date!

Supernova by Crystal Ward (e-book)
We initially spoke on facebook and now its finished Crystal has kindly sent me an ecopy to review!

Agartha's Castaway by Chrissy Peebles (e-book)
Chrissy is doing an interview for my blog and has kindly sent me an ecopy of the book to review too.

Born At Midnight by C. C. Hunter (paperback)
I did a brilliant interview with C C Hunter who then surprised me by sending me a paperback copy of the book to review and some swag for future giveaways (so keep checking the blog for it)

The Second Virgin Birth by Tommy Taylor
Tommy has also done a lovely interview with me for my blog and sent me a paperback copy of is book to review.



No comments:

Post a Comment