Monday 19 October 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ - PLAY DIRTY 2 - PLAY DIRTY BY JESSIE K

Title: Play Dirty 2
Series: Play Dirty
Author: Jessie K
Genre: Romance
Release Date: 19th Oct 2015

BLURB from Amazon
He made me a woman, and he’s the only man for me. 

He made me an actress, and I perform for him every chance I can steal. 

He thinks we’re a Shakespearean tragedy waiting to happen. 

I know we’re a romance for the ages. 

Until someone finds out…

PURCHASE LINKS

Title: Play Dirty 1
Series: Play Dirty
Author: Jessie K
Genre: Romance
Release Date: 28th Sept 2015

BLURB from Goodreads
My Juliet. 

My acting partner. 

She's too young for me, I know that much already. 

But it only takes one stage kiss to break me. 

Will I be able to stop once I start playing dirty?


Goodreads Link


PURCHASE LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment